Shankar (anonymous) Dr Ethan edited answer

I am having pain lower teeth ,I had crown fixed in India  one year ago ,I think it was not done properly I am aged 60 , and I have some gaps between teeth’s instead of braces is there any filling can be done to fill the gaps between teeth’s let me know doctor.