I hv always had eczema problems around my fingers and mouth area.  But lately it has gotten a lot worse and now my shin and calves, my arms, the palms of my hands and even chest area are starting to get many spots of eczema rash.  I am very worried my whole body is going to get it.  I hv seen professional dermatologists and find that they just dispense steriod creams.  Why dont they recommend a patch test from the first consult?  My friend told me to go back to them to ask for a patch test.