Consult Doctors. Free.
Ask a doctor in Singapore. Get answers in 24 hours.
DxD will always be free for the first 1000 members who sign up.
Most frequently, dermatologists and aesthetic doctors provide botox treatment in Singapore.
Unfortunately I do not have a clinic, so can only direct you towards the regular contributors to the QnA who do:
- The Skin Specialists & Laser Clinic – Dr Colin Theng (dermatologist)
- Centre For Cosmetic – Dr Ireneaus Liu Han Ping
- Veritas Medical Aesthetics – Dr Chua Cheng Yu
- Chrysalis Medical Aesthetics – Dr Ho Rui Ming
- Knightsbridge Clinic – Dr Israr Wong
- Lux Aesthetic Clinic – Dr Kellyn Shiau
- Acclaro Clinic – Dr Teng Tze Yeong
- Eden Aesthetic Clinic – Dr Daniel Chang
Naturally, this list is not exhaustive, and there are plenty of other doctors who are vastly experienced with botox. I am just unable to list everyone here.
They also typically provide all the other aesthetic treatments. Do call up to check however, before going down to the clinic.
You may also want to read this other post about Botox in Singapore to help guide your decision in choosing a doctor.
Look for dermatologists, aesthetic physicians or plastic surgeons to help you with Botox injections. Any licensed clinic under these three groups of doctors will be qualified to help you with that.
Avoid doing these injections at spas or private gatherings. It is not just against the law, but dangerous as well!