i am currently 82 yrs old, i am having severe formication(ants crawling) both throughout day and night.  I suspect it to be due to spinal cord/peripheral nerves issues.

My question is, can anyone recommend me a doctor that treats this problem.

It is depriving me of sleep and i urgently needs help …tks